Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Things I wanna make someday...

This post is for all you crafty people out there, all those who love trying project ideas for your home...and those bitten by the DIY bug....
It amazes me to see the myriad of talent in blog land and such wonderful ideas....Today I'm sharing with you a few that I came across. I'm sure I will try these someday.....

A photo collage lampshade via


A spoon mirror via

Twig Candle holder via


Scrapbook paper dry erase board via 

Remember the earrings organizer I made recently... well, here is another idea....
via

You may have seen this one....Prachi at Purplehomes featured this on her blog....


And then I made my own.....you can find it on my blog header as well...




I have a few more....but I think I should keep them for another day, lest your mind explode with the creative juices...

Most of these have a tutorial if you click on the source. For any questions, send me an email, and I'll be glad to help. If you try any of these, share them with me....I'd love to see your version.
For a zillion more craft ideas, check out Craftgawker.com.

Happy crafting!

19 comments:

  1. Thank You for the spoon idea. I never throw those tiny ice cream spoons away and we have a good stash. Your flower pot is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post and good find that website is very good indeed,Good Work Neha!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the twig containers are charming. Another idea I have seen is to cover an old glass jar in candy canes and fill with fresh evergreens for Christmas. It's very pretty, simple and so holidayish. Thank you so much for dropping by to visit. ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out my blog!

    Love this DIY roundup - amazing how many great ideas there are in the world! I love the spoon mirrir - so fresh and fun.

    Great blog! I am adding myself as your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ideas :)
    The Spoon Mirror has been executed so well that it took me some time to figure out how exactly it was made!
    Waiting to see your versions!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! Your space is gorgeous.Thanks a bunch for your sweet words on my blog...:)It is my pleasure to have good friends like you.
    Thanks once again:)
    Have a great week!

    ~Sanghamitra.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo collage lamp and the spoon mirror idea...!!!

    And your flower arrangement looks lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just found your blog and I love it :)
    i loved the earrings organizer and i think i'll do it myself :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every idea is good, my favorite one is the lamp with photo collage. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post Neha, I simply loved the earring organizer. You know what, I am going to copy this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the lamp,candle holder,earring holder wonderful and ur vase looks wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  12. i dint realise that the spoonsmade that mirror look socool!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meloves the photo lamp shade, damn cool! And you've done your twig vase so well Neha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everyone! I'm glad that you liked this post...the idea is to Inspire. Do share with me your versions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these.....what a fantastic post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally love the first idea... and would love to try that out for sure... A lamp shade filled with memories.. Such a lovely gift too..

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great photo lampshade! You should def do that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. great post! those are some very doable and awesome DIY projects. Thanks for the blogpost mention.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...